Santa Rita 120 Reserva Chardonnay White Wine, 750 ml

Log in to purchase

This product is currently sold out.

Country: Chile

% Alcohol: 14% VOL

Description: Dry white wine Santa Rita, "Reserva" Chardonnay is produced from grapes grown in Casablanca Valley - one of the best wine regions in the world that specializes in the production of white wines.
Chardonnay pressed at a certain temperature - below 15 ° C, which helps protect the future fault texture and avoid excessive phenol extraction. The resulting mash is fermented at a temperature of 16-20 ° C. 25% of the wine was fermented and aged for seven months on the lees in French and American oak barrels, so the taste of the wine gains roundness and volume. The remaining 75% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel vats, which gives the wine taste rich fruit tones.

Aroma: The aroma of the wine combines tones of grapefruit and tropical fruit.

Taste: The taste of wine is filled with pleasant hints of vanilla fudge, has a mild aftertaste of.

Food Pairings: The wine should be served with dishes of fish and seafood in cream sauce.

Color: Wine saturated lime green.